Wacoan – Gift Giving Guide 2018
For more than 80 years the Junior League of Waco has promoted voluntarism, developed the potential of women and improved the community with trained volunteers, who currently focus on early childhood education and development. Click here to learn more about the JLWaco!
We’d love if you helped us support or mission of bettering the lives of women and children in our community. Below are some ways you can help us directly. For questions or more information, please email email@example.com.
1. Diapers for parents of young children who attend the annual Parent & Child Initiative [PACI] Fair.
2. Barnes & Noble gift cards for children attending Family Story Night, where Junior League members read and act out a children’s book, serve refreshments and give out copies of the chosen book.
3. Monetary donations to support the Women’s Empowerment Summit, a partnership with Waco ISD.
4. Donations of $100 to become a Friend of the League to support all the Junior League of Waco’s initiatives.
5. Contributions to the endowment fund at the Waco Foundation to ensure future operations.