Cars & Stars
The Junior League of Waco presents
Deck The Halls
Cars & Stars
The Polar Express
December 4, 6 p.m.
December 5, 6 p.m.
South 32nd St. & Clay Ave.
Waco, TX 76711
[old Hart-Patterson Track & Field parking lot]
Tickets will be available here starting on October 1!
We highly encourage and greatly appreciate your sponsorships. Your generosity directly supports our efforts toward early childhood development throughout the Waco community. Thank you in advance for supporting the Junior League of Waco’s mission!
Come join us for an outdoor movie night! The movie screen and A/V equipment is provided by Ultimate Outdoor Entertainment. View more at uoe.com and ultimateoutdoormovies.com.
Reservation/ Ticket Disclaimers:
1. One ticket is needed per vehicle/ parking spot.
2. Reservations will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
3. Reservations prior to the event are required to enter the premises; tickets will not be
4. You may make one (1) reservation per car per transaction.
5. Event on both dates will occur rain or shine. In the case of severe weather, you will be
notified of a reschedule or cancellation via email.
6. If you do not see your online reservation in your email, please check your spam folder.
7. Tickets will be scanned upon arrival. Please make sure your ticket is on your phone or
have it printed and ready prior to when you arrive.
8. Access to drive-in grounds will be closed 5 minutes prior to the movie showing time.
9. Please exit the premises no later than 9 p.m. No cars are allowed after that time.
10. Cars will be parked at random or according to vehicle size. Early arrival does not
necessarily affect your parking location.
11. All vehicles in attendance will need a functioning FM radio. We will disclose the FM
channel upon arrival.
12. We will also have some of Waco’s finest local food trucks on the premises for your
convenience that will be open one hour before show time and 30 minutes post-show.
Alcohol purchases will not be available. No outside food or beverage will be allowed on
13. We recommend that you have no more than five (5) passengers in your car for your
safety and for your in-car viewing enjoyment.
14. If you are bringing a pickup truck, you are permitted to sit within the bed of your truck
bed without a mask. We ask that if you leave the the perimeter of your vehicle that you
please a masks out of respect for others’ health and safety.
1. You are entering at your own risk due to COVID-19.
2. All attendees must remain in their vehicles unless needing to use the restrooms or while
visiting the food trucks. No gathering out of cars is permitted, in compliance with social
3. No one is allowed to sit on top of their vehicles, for safety reasons.
4. Please wear a mask or face covering when you are outside of your vehicle.
5. We will have sanitized restrooms available on site. Please be sure to follow the CDC’s
6. If you or someone in your family is sick, we ask that you please stay home to protect
yourself and others.
7. Please turn off your car engine and headlights while the movies are playing.
8. Grounds will open 90 minutes before the movie starts to allow you and your group to get
settled, to use the restroom, and to purchase concessions.
9. Food trucks will open one hour prior to movie showing and will close 30 minutes after the
10. We recommend that you wear closed toed shoes when walking outside your vehicle, for
11. In the case of an emergency, or if you need to leave the movie early, please notify a
parking lot attendant at the end of each row.
12. No pets allowed.
13. Tobacco, alcohol, laser pointers, and weapons are strictly prohibited.
14. You must not exceed 15 MPH while driving on the premises.
15. If you have a lost child, please notify the police officers onsite immediately.
The Junior League is taking the following measures in order to keep our community safe:
1. Onsite staff will be wearing approved PPE equipment and masks and will maintain a 6 ft.
distance between themselves and others.
2. Our volunteers will be screened before their shifts begin. They will also have their
3. Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis before, during, and after the
4. Vehicles will be parked socially distant from each other.
5. Concession attendants will be wearing masks and gloves.
6. We are implementing a digital ticketing system.
7. Onsite security and law enforcement will be present during the event.
8. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for motor vehicle accidents.
9. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for damage to vehicles or personal property.
10. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen items including money & personal
11. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for medical injuries & accidents.