The Junior League of Waco presents
Deck The Halls
Pickup and Delivery
Friday, December 4, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, December 5, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, December 6, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Pickup @ The Clifton House
2600 Austin Avenue
Waco, TX 76710
Click here to purchase tickets.
In the spirit of goodwill to all this season, we hope you will consider donating a Gingerbread Kit to a Waco ISD family enrolled in the Inspiracion program. Inspiracion focuses on empowering at-risk Latino families to break the cycle of poverty by fostering parenting knowledge and skills that directly impact children’s development. Find out more about Inspiracion here.
1. The $35 Kit will consist of:
- Pre-assembled Gingerbread house
- Additional icing
- Candy for decorating
- Reindeer ornament craft project (with 1 pair of antlers, nose, wooden ornament to assemble)
- Festive tablecloth.
2. While the kit and its contents were assembled while using approved protective measures as recommended by the City of Waco, The League does not recommend consumption of the contents of the GBK.
Drive-thru Pickup Gingerbread Kit
1. The pickup route will start on Austin Ave., will go through the Clifton House parking lot, and will exit onto 25th Street. NO WALK-UP pickup will be allowed.
2. Tickets will be scanned upon arrival. Please ensure your ticket is available on your phone or printed and ready prior to arrival.
3. You may pick up multiple orders if you have the ticket(s) for the additional order(s).
4. The League will not be responsible for damage to the GBK once you receive it. Please be sure to have a flat space available in your vehicle when picking up your GBK.
5. League members will be wearing protective equipment as mandated by the City of Waco during pick up.
6. Kits must be picked up by Sunday, December 6 at 4 p.m. Otherwise, the GBK will be forfeited.
1. A $15 delivery charged for each address. Addresses must be within 15 miles of the Clifton House.
2. Deliveries will be made during the following days and hours. Please note that specific delivery times during these timeframes are unable to be
a. Saturday, December 5, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
b. Sunday, December 6, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
3. Please have someone available at your location on your selected delivery day. Should no one be available upon delivery, the GBK will be left at the front door. The League is not responsible for the condition of the GBK after delivery occurs.
4. League members will be wearing protective equipment as mandated by the City of Waco during delivery.
5. A maximum of 54 deliveries will be available for purchase.